2 bedroom apartment for saleBlackaton, Luscombe House
Withdrawn from Market
- Two double bedrooms one with fitted wardrobes
- Ground floor luxury apartment
- Master bedroom with ensuite
- Integrated appliances included
- Two allocated parking spaces
- Open plan Kitchen/Living/Dining area
- Underfloor heating throughout
- High standard of specification included
- Basement storage unit
- Desired area of East Teignmouth
Luscombe House, a collection of ten elegant homes with sea views in the coastal town of Teignmouth. Situated off Second Drive in East Teignmouth, Luscombe House looks across the town to Shaldon and the sea beyond. In homage to the surrounding area, every apartment is named after a stream that flows through Devon.
Situated on the ground floor of the main house, Blackaton is entered through the grand entrance hall. The apartment features a spacious open-plan kitchen, living and dining room, bathroom, and two double bedrooms-with an ensuite in the master bedroom. Blackaton has two car parking spaces.
Built to the highest specification, with fine workmanship and premium materials combining to create spaces that feel supremely sumptuous and restore the house to its original character. Because Belfield believe that a new home should arrive as a complete package, all extras are fitted as standard. An example of what to expect in your new apartment are as follows:
- Underfloor heating throughout the apartment
- Solid wood Shaker kitchen with oak worktop and upstand
- Integrated NEFF Slide & Hide oven and microwave with grill
- NEFF induction hob and integrated wine cooler
- Designer sanitary ware by Duravit in collaboration with Philippe Starck
- Wool carpets and lime washed engineered oak flooring
- Natural stone floor tiles in bathroom and ensuite
- Oak internal doors with polished brass handles
You can choose from a carefully edited selection of textures and finished to tailor your new home to your own personal taste. This includes the colour choices for the kitchen cabinets, carpets, wall tiles, floor tiles, fitted wardrobes and walls, and the option of contemporary or traditional sanitary ware. Please note, these design decisions will need to be made by a certain date in the build stage.
Please call us on 01626 870870 for more information or come and visit us in our welcoming Teignmouth Office on Bank Street where we will be happy to help.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 101182009895. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Complete , Teignmouth - Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.