3 bedroom terraced house for saleFarwell Crescent, Chickerell, Weymouth
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- ** HELP TO BUY INCENTIVE **
- New Build
- 3 Bedrooms
- Off Road Parking
- Enclosed garden
- 10 Year NHBC Guarantee
Farwell Crescent is a NEW BUILD and offers a THREE BEDROOM, MID TERRACED HOUSE, a LIVING ROOM with French doors to the rear GARDEN. The KITCHEN DINING room benefits from integrated appliances also further FRENCH DOORS to garden.
Farwell Crescent offers a three bedroom mid terrace house built under stone brick elevations under a plain tile roof. The accommodation comprises; an entrance hallway with cloakroom, living with French doors leading to the enclosed garden and a kitchen/dining room with integrated appliances, a utility room and French doors to the rear.
To the first floor there are three bedrooms with the main bedroom benefiting a double wardrobe and en suite shower room. There is a Velux window giving additional light to the landing with a storage cupboard and family bathroom.
The property comes with an enclosed garden, outside rear access through a pedestrian gate from the garden. Garage and parking space and parking to the rear.
For rental valuations and yield advice please contact the lettings manager Glenn Matthews on 01305 259466 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Price Including Help To Buy - From £240,000
Full Asking Price - £300,000
Whilst booking a viewing, we will arrange for you to speak to our Help To Buy specialist, to advice you further on the possible purchase prices on this property,
Lounge 16' 6" x 10' 3" ( 5.03m x 3.12m )
Kitchen 16' 7" x 11' 1" ( 5.05m x 3.38m )
First Floor Accommodation
Bedroom One 12' 10" x 11' 4" ( 3.91m x 3.45m )
Bedroom Two 10' 5" x 9' 2" ( 3.18m x 2.79m )
Bedroom Three 11' 5" x 8' 7" ( 3.48m x 2.62m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-66888632.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DRR103081. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Dorchester. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.