3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleAscot Close, Fareham
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Three bedroom Semi-Detached
- Garage and Driveway
- Enclosed Rear Garden
- Desired Location
Fox & Sons welcome to the market a spacious three bedroom semi-detached property in a popular non-through Road in Titchfield. The property benefits from a Garage, off road parking and a conservatory. Just a short distance from Shops, Schools and local amenities. Call today!
Fox & Sons welcome to the market a spacious three bedroom semi-detached property in a popular non-through Road in Titchfield. The property benefits from a Garage, off road parking and a conservatory. Just a short distance from Shops, Schools and local amenities. Please call us today to book in your viewing.
Double glazed door to front, stairs leading up, radiator, textured and coved ceiling.
Lounge 12' 8" x 12' 6" ( 3.86m x 3.81m )
Carpeted, double glazed window to front, radiator, double doors to kitchen/diner, understairs storage.
Kitchen/diner 15' 9" x 8' 1" ( 4.80m x 2.46m )
Coved and textured ceiling, double glazed window to rear, breakfast bar, matching range of wall and base units with work surfaces over. Double glazed door to rear, integrated fridge and dishwasher, one and a half stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap over and drainer to side. Built in oven and microwave and four ring gas hob over. Wall mounted gas boiler.
Conservatory 11' 4" x 7' 5" ( 3.45m x 2.26m )
Double glazed conservatory, carpeted, ceiling light and fan. Double glazed door to side leading to the garden.
Carpeted, loft with ladder and part boarded. Airing cupboard housing water tank.
Bedroom One 10' x 8' 11" ( 3.05m x 2.72m )
Double glazed window to front, carpeted, built in wardrobe with sliding doors, radiator.
Built in wardrobes, double glazed window to rear, radiator, carpeted.
Bedroom Three 8' 2" x 6' 5" ( 2.49m x 1.96m )
Double glazed window to front, radiator, carpeted.
Double glazed obscure window to rear. Vanity style wash hand basin, low level WC, P shaped bath with shower over and glass screen. Heated towel rail.
Up and over door, plumbing for washing machine.
Mainly laid to lawn, flower and shrub borders. two garden sheds, access to garage.
Driveway providing off road parking.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-66966020.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference FHM104152. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Fareham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.