1 bedroom apartment for saleMalcolm Place, Caversham Road, Reading, RG1
- No chain
- One double bedroom with built-in wardrobe
- Town centre gated development
- Well-fitted kitchen area with appliances
- Bathroom suite with shower
- Residents lift; Entry phone system; EPC rating: B
Occupying a third floor position within a sought after town centre development, this immaculate contemporary styled apartment is within walking distance of Reading's mainline station and Oracle complex. The development has well-kept communal areas and benefits from a residents lift. Ideally suited for first time buyers and investors as is equipped and ready for occupancy.
Kitchen/Sitting Room 6.6m (21'8) x 3.02m (9'11)
Bedroom 3.53m (11'7) x 3.02m (9'11)
The rear of the building is skirted by established and well maintained enclosed grounds for shared enjoyment by residents and are accessed via a secure gate that requires and access code.
There is no residents parking but there is an NCP car park located nearby in Garrard Street.
Local Authority: Reading Borough Council
Council Tax Band: B
Remaining lease length: TBC
Current service charge: £1830 per annum
Ground rent charge: £250 per annum
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-66972953.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 81953. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Haslams Estate Agents, Reading. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.