3 bedroom terraced house for saleGlenester Close, Hoddesdon
- Entrance Porch
- Downstairs Cloakroom
- Dining Room & Lounge
- South West Facing Rear Garden
- Garage & Ample Off Street Parking
This three bedroom terraced house boasts bright and spacious living accommodation and offers many features to include a lounge/dining room, conservatory, downstairs WC and south west facing rear garden. An internal viewing is highly recommended to appreciate this property's noteworthy features.
CLOSE TO SCHOOLS, SHOPS AND GOOD TRANSPORT LINKS - Situated in a quiet cul de sac within this popular development we are pleased to offer for sale this mid terraced house offering bright and spacious living accommodation throughout. The family home incorporates many features to include a downstairs WC, conservatory, off street parking and garage and is conveniently located close to schools, local shops and good transport links. An internal viewing is recommended.
Double glazed main front door with matching side light leading to:
Doors to dining room, radiator and door to:
Comprising a low level flush WC, sink unit, radiator and double glazed window.
Dining Room 15' 5" x 9' 3" ( 4.70m x 2.82m )
Stairs to first floor, radiator, power points, door to kitchen and door to lounge.
Kitchen 11' 5" x 7' 2" ( 3.48m x 2.18m )
With a range of white gloss wall cupboards, ample work tops with cupboards and drawers under. Stainless steel sink unit, fitted gas hob, built in oven and extractor fan. Space for fridge freezer and tumble dryer, plumbing for washing machine, double glazed window to front, tiled walls and understairs storage cupboard.
Lounge 16' 11" x 12' 2" ( 5.16m x 3.71m )
Double glazed window and double glazed patio doors leading to conservatory. Power points, radiator, TV point, feature electric fire with surround.
Conservatory 15' 6" x 9' 7" ( 4.72m x 2.92m )
Double glazed windows and doors leading to the rear garden and power points.
First Floor Spacious Landing
Loft access, radiator and door to:
Bedroom 1 11' 9" x 10' 4" ( 3.58m x 3.15m )
Double glazed window to front, radiator, fitted wardrobe cupboards.
Bedroom 2 11' 3" x 9' 1" ( 3.43m x 2.77m )
Double glazed window to rear, power points and built in double wardrobes and storage cupboard.
Bedroom 3 8' 6" x 7' 7" ( 2.59m x 2.31m )
Double glazed window to rear, power points, radiator and fitted wardrobes with cupboards over.
Family Bathroom ` 8' 10" x 6' 2" ( 2.69m x 1.88m )
Comprising a tiled paneled bath with wall mounted shower unit and shower screen, low level flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin, radiator and spot lights to ceiling.
SOUTH WEST facing REAR GARDEN with a paved area, lawned area and fenced boundaries. Garden shed.
FRONT GARDEN providing ample off street parking. GARAGE with up and over door and light and power connected.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-67005983.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HSD106913. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Hoddesdon. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.