4 bedroom detached house for saleMcAdam Gardens, Lanark, ML11
- Multi Fuel Stove
- completely Decorated November 2016
- Large decking area
- Large Garden
HouseSimple is pleased to present this excellent 4 bedroom, detached house in Blackwood. This property benefits from 1 reception and 2 bathrooms, gas heating, all double-glazed windows, part wood flooring, private driveway and spacious garden. set in the small village of blackwood only a short distance from M74 North & South
Spacious living room (3.7m x 3.5m) entered from hallway detailed with solid oak skirtings, facings and doors throughout, the living room leads onto dining area (3.5m x 2.7m) with wood flooring. the Sunroom (4.3m x 2.6m) off the rear of dining area fully surrounded with glazing provides masses of light. The sunroom comes complete with Multi Fuel stove and access to large decking area which wraps around the entire sunroom.
The kitchen is well finished to a high standard compromising wall and floor cupboards and access to the log store and outbuilding from rear door.
Bedrooms are all spacious and all have recently been decorated
- Multi Fuel Stove
- Large raised deck overlooking fully enclosed Garden
- Solid Oak doors, facings and skirtings throughout Ground Floor
- Private Driveway for 2 cars
- Large bedrooms
- Downstairs bedroom has ensuite which is currently used as cinema Room
This outstanding property must be seen.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-67025651.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HSS68587. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Housesimple Online Estate Agents, Nationwide. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.