3 bedroom semi-detached bungalow for saleTennyson Avenue, Warton, Preston, Lancashire, PR4 1BL
- Three Bedroom Semi-Detached Bungalow
- Situated In A Much Sought After Location
- Spacious Lounge & Kitchen Diner
- Three Good Size Double Bedrooms
- Modern Fitted Shower Room & Separate WC
- Front & Rear Gardens With Driveway
- Single Integral Garage With Utility & WC
- Viewing Comes Highly Recommended
*** SUPERB THREE BEDROOM SEMI-DETACHED BUNGALOW SITUATED IN A QUIET CUL DE SAC LOCATION & SITED ON AN OVERSIZED PLOT *** Leftmove Estate Agents are delighted to offer for sale this superb three bedroom semi-detached bungalow situated in a much sought after, quiet cul de sac location in Warton and sited on a superb oversized plot. Positioned within easy access of all local amenities, travel links and BAE Systems, this ideally positioned property offers spacious and flexible living accommodation which on internal inspection briefly comprises of a large entrance porch with access to the integral garage, welcoming hallway, spacious lounge, kitchen diner, three good size double bedrooms, modern fitted shower room and a separate WC. Externally the property boasts well manicured front and rear gardens perfect for outdoor entertainment, with driveway parking for two vehicles leading to a single integral garage with utility. Gas central heating and double glazing throughout. Viewing comes highly recommended to fully appreciate the size of accommodation on offer.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 403742. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Leftmove Estate Agents, PR4. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.