2 bedroom apartment for saleSpringfield House, Stokesley, North Yorkshire
- Two Bedroom Ground Floor Apartment
- Communal Gardens
- Residents Lounge and Kitchen
- Grade II Listed Over 55's Development
- Modern Kitchen with Fitted Appliances
- Master Bedroom with En Suite Shower Room
- Off Street Parking
- Vacant Possession
- Close to Stokesley High Street
An excellent opportunity to purchase this two bedroom ground floor apartment in this Grade II listed development. Springfield House is an over 55's development with communal gardens, residents lounge and parking. Located within a short walk of Stokesley High Street this an ideal retirement purchase. The property is accessed via a coded entrance hall leading to the apartment with entrance hall, living room overlooking the gardens, modern kitchen with fitted appliances, master bedroom with fitted wardrobes and en suite shower, second bedroom and bathroom.
4.57m x 4.7m
2.06m x 2.36m
4.65m x 2.95m
En Suite Shower
2.46m x 1.55m
3.35m x 2.87m
1.63m x 2.44m
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-67071653.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference STO170089. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by roseberry newhouse, Stokesley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.