3 bedroom detached house for saleHamlet Lane, South Normanton
- A modern three bedroom detached home.
- Ideally located to access a range of amenities in South Normanton.
- Includes gas heating to radiators and PVCu double glazing.
- Externally there is a garden to the rear that is mainly laid to lawn and ample off road parking is provided to the front by way of a driveway.
- Well placed to access the A38/M1 motorway network.
- Viewing is highly recommended! Call hall & benson today to arrange your viewing!
Hall & Benson are now in receipt of an offer for the sum of £117,500 for 29a Hamlet Lane, South Normanton, DE55 2JB. Anyone wishing to place an offer on this property should contact Hall & Benson 22a-24 High Street, Alfreton, DE55 7BN 01773 521771 before exchange of contracts.
From our Alfreton office proceed via High Street to the traffic island and take the first exit onto Mansfield Road. On entering South Normanton go straight over the mini islands onto The Common. Take a turning on the left onto The Hamlet and continue straight onto Hamlet Lane where the property can be found on the right hand side as identified by our "For Sale" board.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-67076333.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference ALF170040. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hall and Benson , Alfreton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.