3 bedroom house for saleThe Corbridge at The Rise, Scotswood at The Rise, Armstrong Road, Newcastle Upon Tyne, NE15
Equity Loan £135,196
- Beautiful three bedroom family home
- Modern fitted kitchen/dining area
- Light and spacious living space boasting french doors
- Downstairs W.C.
- Stunning master bedroom with en-suite
- Family bathroom
- Rear garden
- Allocated parking
The Corbridge is a contemporary family home boasting luxurious accommodation based over three floors.
On the ground floor there is a modern stylish fitted kitchen/dining area; a large airy living room featuring french doors to the rear garden, and a downstairs w.c.
To the first floor there are two generously sized bedrooms and the family bathroom, whilst the second floor is devoted to the stunning master bedroom and an en-suite bathroom.
Plot 1.06 The Corbridge at The Rise
Full price £168,995 EQUITY LOAN BASED ON 80% / 20% using the government backed HELP TO BUY* SCHEME.
*Please visit www.keepmoat.com/offers for more details of this scheme.
Images are representative only and may include optional upgrades at additional cost.
- Kitchen / Dining - 3353 x 4583 or 11'0" x 15'0"
- Lounge - 4475mm x 3493mm or 14'8" x 11'6"
- W.C - 1363mm x 1821mm or 4'6" x 6'0"
- Bedroom 2 - 4475mm x 2843mm or 14'8" x 9'4"
- Bedroom 3 - 2206mm x 3021mm or 7'3" x 9'11"
- Bathroom - 2206mm x 2099mm or 7'3" x 6'11"
- Lobby - 2157mm x 1066mm or 7'1" x 3'6"
- Bedroom 1 - 4475mm x 5129mm or 14'8" x 16'10"
- En-Suite - 2467mm x 1805mm or 8'1" x 5'11"
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 5011_3_17_101841. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Keepmoat. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.