4 bedroom detached house for saleFyfield
Withdrawn from Market £600,000
- Versatile four bedroom (one en-suite) family home in cul-de-sac
- Highly sought after village with local amenities
- Lounge, dining area, sitting room, breakfast area off kitchen
- Kitchen and separate utility, downstairs WC
- Double glazing and gas central heating
- Adjacent to village primary school
- Convenient for Ongar, M11 and Epping station
- Sizeable enclosed rear garden
- Low maintenance front garden and parking
- Click on the link below for full brochure
Open House Saturday 16th September from 11am, Call (01245) 257001 to book your appointment. This spacious, modern detached property has been extended to offer four generous bedrooms, two bathrooms and a choice of formal reception rooms, plus open-plan family living areas with an ideal layout for a growing family to flourish. There is a large well-stocked rear garden and green spaces close by for outdoor pursuits yet central London is within easy reach via road and rail with both the M25 and a choice of mainline train stations just a short drive away.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-67157357.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 101587009851. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fine & Country, Chelmsford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.