2 bedroom terraced house for saleRickmansworth Road, Pinner, HA5
- Attractive two bedroom cottage
- Close proximity to Northwood Hills and Pinner
- Expansive bay fronted reception/dining room
- Separate fitted kitchen
- Large conservatory with ample natural light
- Two well-proportioned double bedrooms
- Good size study
- Extensive private garden with patio area and fruit trees
This lovely two bedroom cottage boasting period features throughout, offers spacious accommodation with bright décor, large conservatory, study and a beautiful garden with fruit trees.
Rickmansworth Road is situated within close proximity to the wealth of shops, bars and restaurants in Northwood Hills and Pinner Village.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 1029096. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Pinner. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.