4 bedroom town house for saleEmma Place, Plymouth
- NO CHAIN
- PRIVATE PARKING
- REAR GARDEN
- TWO ENSUITES
- CLOSE TO ROYAL WILLIAM YARD
- CLOSE TO PLYMOUTH CITY CENTRE
NO CHAIN, PRIVATE PARKING, CLOSE PROXIMITY TO ROYAL WILLIAM YARD. This property is centrally located and benefits from two master bedrooms hosting ensuites. Viewings are essential to appreciate the size and location of this stunning home.
This property is within close proximity to the Plymouth City Centre and Royal William Yard. It is chain free and is ready for a buyer to move straight in! It benefits from a good sized garden and gated access to its very own private parking space. It is close to regular bus routes and amenities. The two double bedrooms benefit from ensites and additionally this property features a main family bathroom. Interest is already high so please call us today on 01752 662777.
Front facing obscure double glazed door and a front facing window and radiator.
Living Room 13' 3" x 10' 4" ( 4.04m x 3.15m )
Rear facing double glazed window, radiator, TV point and elecrtic wall mounted fire. Double glazed french doors open to the rear elevation
Kitchen 11' 5" x 6' 1" ( 3.48m x 1.85m )
Ftted kitchen with wall and base units, stainless steel sink/drainer, intergrated electric oven and gas hob with cooker hood above. Central heating boiler, radiator, plumbing for a washing machine and space for a fridge/freezer. Built in Dishwasher. Front facing double glazed window.
First Floor Landing
Front facing double glazed window and radiator.
Bedroom One 10' 4" max x 11' 6" into recess ( 3.15m max x 3.51m into recess )
Rear facing double glazed tilt & turn window, built in wardrobes, radiator and TV point.
Wash hand basin, wc, shower cubicle, heated towel rail and extractor fan
Bedroom Two 10' 3" x 8' 5" ( 3.12m x 2.57m )
Rear facing double glazed tilt and turn window, built in wardrobes, radiator. Door leading to the en-suite
Shower cubicle, low level wc, wash hand basin, extractor fan and heated towel rail
Bedroom Three 11' 5" into receess x 7' 8" ( 3.48m into receess x 2.34m )
Two front facing double glazed window, built in wardrobe, radiator, Stunning far reaching views.
Bedroom Four 11' 5" x 6' 7" ( 3.48m x 2.01m )
Front facing double glazed window and radiator.
Wash hand basin, bath with mixer taps, shower, wc, extractor fan and heated towel rail.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-67183190.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference MUP104488. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Mutley Plain. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.