3 bedroom terraced house for saleGlenester Close, HODDESDON
- Superb Kitchen/Breakfast Room with 'Granite Worktops'
- Spacious Family Lounge/Dining Area
- Luxury First Floor Bathroom
- South Facing Rear Garden
- Garage En-Bloc
- Overlooking a Small Green
Situated within a cul-de-sac position overlooking a small green is this well presented three bedroom family home with a south facing rear garden. The property also benefits from having a superbly fitted kitchen/breakfast room with granite worktops and a spacious open plan lounge/dining area.
A well presented & extended three bedroom family home situated within this popular residential cul-de-sac position facing a small green. The property benefits from having a superbly fitted kitchen/breakfast room with 'granite' worksurfaces, a spacious open plan lounge and dining area, re-fitted first floor bathroom, south facing rear garden and a garage en-bloc. An internal viewing is highly recommended.
UPVC double glazed front entrance door leading to:
UPVC Double glazed window to front, attractive tiled floor, Open plan to:
With a tiled floor and providing space for freezer. UPVC double glazed window to front aspect.
Superb Kitchen/breakfast Room 17' x 14' 9" ( 5.18m x 4.50m )
Superbly fitted and boasting a magnificent range of modern wall and base units with 'granite' work surfaces with cupboards and drawers under, superb 'granite breakfast bar. stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap, space for 'Range' cooker with fitted extractor hood above,space and plumbing for washing machine and dishwasher, space for 'American' Fridge/Freezer. 'granite' splashbacks. spot lights to ceiling. Cupboard housing boiler. Two UPVC double glazed windows to front aspect and power points.
Tiled flooring and stairs leading to first floor, glazed oak paneled door leading to:
Family Lounge 16' 10" x 11' 4" ( 5.13m x 3.45m )
Featuring dark wood laminate flooring, television point and power points. Open plan to:
Dining Area 14' 7" x 11' ( 4.45m x 3.35m )
Featuring dark wood laminate flooring, feature casement style timber doors with fitted shutters leading to rear garden and power points.
First Floor Landing
Loft access. power points and doors leading to:
UPVC double glazed window to front aspect, built in airing cupboard and power points. Recess for wardrobe or storage.
Bedroom 2 11' 6" x 8' 11" ( 3.51m x 2.72m )
UPVC double glazed window to rear aspect, power points.
Bedroom 3 8' 4" x 7' 7" ( 2.54m x 2.31m )
UPVC double glazed window to rear aspect and power points.
Superbly fitted to compliment a luxury white suite to include a fully enclosed and fully tiled shower cubicle with inset shower unit. Panel enclosed bath with shower attachment. Pedestal wash hand basin, low level flush WC. Half height wood paneling to walls, tiled floor. Obscure UPVC double glazed window to rear.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-67194755.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HSD106929. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Hoddesdon. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.