2 bedroom character property for saleAldwick Road, Bognor Regis
Sold STC £260,000
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Yards to the Beach
- Character 19th Century Home
- Two Bedrooms
- Original Brick Fireplaces and Floor Boards
- Renovated over the Years
- South Facing Garden
- Bespoke Kitchen and Luxury Bathroom
- Parking to the Rear
A truly stunning 2 bedroom 19th Century house that will definitely pull on all the heart strings. Within yards of the beach this is incredibly homely with character throughout including original brick fireplaces and flooring. Parking is available to the rear of the south facing cottage garden.
A truly stunning two bedroom 19th Century house that will definitely pull on all the heart strings the moment you walk through the front door. Within yards of the beach this is incredibly homely with character throughout including original brick fireplaces and flooring. Renovated throughout the years to an impeccably high standard with a bespoke kitchen and the most luxurious of bathrooms. Furthermore there is a beautiful south facing cottage garden with rear access to the beach and parking. This would make an ideal home or holiday place in the sun.
Lounge 10' 8" x 12' 1" ( 3.25m x 3.68m )
Door leading to lounge from the front garden. Slim line radiator and wooden beams. Wooden flooring and wall lights and TV and telephone points. Brick fireplace with log burner.
Kitchen/diner 10' 2" x 16' 6" ( 3.10m x 5.03m )
Open fireplace with log burner and tiled floor. Stained glass window from lounge. Range style oven with butler style sink. Splash backs and space for washing machine and dishwasher. Wooden work surfaces and double doors leading to cottage garden.
Bedroom 1 11' x 14' 6" ( 3.35m x 4.42m )
Wooden floors, loft hatch and feature fireplace. Double glazed window, fitted wardrobe and radiator.
Bedroom 2 9' 8" x 7' 9" ( 2.95m x 2.36m )
Wooden floors, double glazed window, fitted wardrobe and radiator.
Bathroom 10' 4" x 6' 5" ( 3.15m x 1.96m )
Tiled floor with free standing bath. Separate shower cubicle and heated towel rail. Wash hand basin with tiled splash back and WC. Storage for the boiler and double glazed window.
To the front is a gated front garden and to the rear a south facing cottage garden with rear access to available parking and the beach.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-67215380.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BRG104789. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Bognor Regis. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.