2 bedroom terraced house for saleHarveys Terrace, Fordington, Dorchester
- Two Bedrooms
- Two Reception Rooms
- Loft Room
- Split Level Garden
- Popular Location
*** OPEN HOUSE - 8th JULY 10.00am - 12.00pm***
An exceptional TWO BEDROOM cottage in the sought after Fordington area of Dorchester
This particularly well presented character property can be found a few minutes outside of Dorchester town centre and the shops and cafes within. The ground floor accommodation comprises of a neat living room with a delightful bay window to the front aspect. Further, a spacious dining/family room with double doors to the raised deck leads to the neat kitchen with a selection of drawers and cupboards and a range style oven.
On the first floor the main bedroom overlooks the rear of the property and benefits from far reaching views with the second bedroom to the front and a recently fitted bathroom, there is also a spiral staircase from the landing, leading to a loft room, currently used as a study.
Outside the property has a raised deck with steps leading onto a low maintenance patio garden
Lounge 10' 5" extending to 12' 9" into bay x 11' 3" max ( 3.17m extending to 3.89m into bay x 3.43m max )
Dining Room 11' 2" plus alcove x 11' 5" ( 3.40m plus alcove x 3.48m )
Kitchen 9' 4" x 6' 9" ( 2.84m x 2.06m )
Bedroom One 10' 3" max x 10' 11" ( 3.12m max x 3.33m )
Bedroom Two 10' 11" x 8' 10" max ( 3.33m x 2.69m max )
Bathroom 10' 11" x 8' 10" max ( 3.33m x 2.69m max )
Loft Room 9' 2" plus alcoves x 10' 7" restricted head height ( 2.79m plus alcoves x 3.23m restricted head height )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-67239479.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DRR103076. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Dorchester. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.