4 bedroom detached house for saleGodolphin Terrace, Marazion, Cornwall, TR17
- A beautifully presented four bedroom family home
- Stunning views across Mounts Bay towards Penzance, Newlyn and Mousehole
- Completed approximately 3 years ago and finished to a high standard throughout
- Open plan kitchen, dining and sitting room with contemporary wood burning stove
- Two sets of sliding doors onto the balcony from the dining/sitting areas with oak flooring
- Spacious modern kitchen with large central island unit and range style electric cooker
- Exquisite balcony spanning virtually the full width of the house providing exceptional water and rural views
- Master bedroom provides en-suite shower room facilities with under floor heating, built in wardrobes, dual aspect and doors to rear patio and garden
- Three further ground floor bedrooms
- Family bathroom fitted with high quality sanitary ware
* Price range of £750,000 - £800,000*
This truly exceptional 4 bedroom contemporary property has been recently built approximately 3 years ago to the highest standards. It is located in an elevated position with panoramic views and is located in the ever popular village of Marazion, near Penzance.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference TRV170139. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Country & Waterside Prestige, Truro. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.