3 bedroom terraced house for salePemros Road, Plymouth
Sold STC £165,000
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Mid Terrace
- Double Glazed
- Three Good Sized Bedrooms
- Side Access
- Gas Central Heating
- Enclosed Rear Garden
- Downstairs W.C
***Guide price £165,000-£175,000***3 bedroom mid terrace in one of St Budeaux's most requested streets. In need of some modernisation and offered with no forward chain this is sure to get a lot of attention quickly. Call 01752 367232 to book your viewing now
Three bed mid terrace property in a requested location. The property is being offered with no forward chain. downstairs accommodation consists of lounge, dinning room, kitchen and downstairs w.c. Access to the garden is either from double doors from the dinning room, side door off the kitchen or gated access from the front. Upstairs has three good sized bedrooms and a wet room.
Front garden laid to gravel with plants and trip orders electric chair left in and UPVC door for side access
UPVC double glaze door into entrance hall and stairs radiator dado rail understands cupboard laminate flooring stairs to 1st floor landing doors to
Lounge 14' max into bay x 11' 10" Max into recess ( 4.27m max into bay x 3.61m Max into recess )
gas fire tiled and featured surround UPVC double glaze the bay window to front elevation picture rail radiator textured ceiling sliding doors to
Dinning Room 11' 11" x 10' 8" max into recess ( 3.63m x 3.25m max into recess )
feature surround picture rail radiator textured ceiling doors leading to
Kitchen 12' x 6' 6" ( 3.66m x 1.98m )
laminate flooring range of wall and base level units rolltop worksurfaces splashback tiles stainless steel sink incorporating drainage board and mixer tap over Space and plumbing for freestanding gas cooker splashback washing machine large fridge freezer radiator UPVC double glaze window to rear elevation concertina door to
UPVC door leading to garden concertina door to
low-level WC UPVC double glaze window to side elevation radiator plane plastered walls and ceiling wall mounted cupboard
lay to patio with rear enclosed patio enclosed rear garden outside tap and side access
Stairs to 1st floor landing cupboard with shelving space
low-level WC wash hand basin electric shower over radiator told walls obscure double glazed
Bedroom Two 12' 1" x 15' 1" max into recess ( 3.68m x 4.60m max into recess )
Built in cupboard housing wall mounted boiler and shelving space UPVC double glaze window to rear elevation radiator picture rail built-in cupboard with hanging and shelving space
Bedroom One 14' 9" max into bay x 11' 8" max into recess ( 4.50m max into bay x 3.56m max into recess )
wardrobe UPVC double glaze the bay window to front elevation picture rail built-in sliding mirrored wardrobes with hanging and shelving space textured ceiling
Bedroom Three 8' x 9' 6" ( 2.44m x 2.90m )
radiator UPVC double glaze window to front elevation picture rail built-in over stairs cupboard with shelving space
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-67300157.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SBX103395. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, St Budeaux. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.