3 bedroom detached bungalow for saleHaslar Crescent, Waterlooville
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Ask about our £1,000 buyer incentive
- Chalet Bungalow
- 'Burg' Estate
- Off Road Parking
- Front & Rear Gardens
Fox & Sons are delighted to introduce this three bedroom property to the market. Split over two levels the first thing you notice when walking through the door is how light and spacious it is.
Fox & Sons are delighted to introduce this three bedroom property to the market. Split over two levels the first thing you notice when walking through the door is how light and spacious it is with the main bedroom, bathroom, kitchen, lounge and a separate dining room on the ground floor.
On the first floor are two good sized double bedrooms with plenty of storage space and a separate wc.
To the rear of the property is a good sized garden prefect for relaxing or any keen gardeners.
Please call Fox & Sons Waterlooville to ensure your viewing.
Door to front elevation.
Door to front elevation, stairs, textured ceiling, papered walls, radiator.
Lounge 10' 9" x 15' 8" ( 3.28m x 4.78m )
Double glazed window to side elevation, double glazed patio doors, smooth ceiling, papered walls, gas fire place, serving hatch and radiator.
Dining Room 7' x 10' 9" ( 2.13m x 3.28m )
Double glazed window to side elevation, textured ceiling, papered walls.
Kitchen 10' 9" x 12' 7" ( 3.28m x 3.84m )
Double glazed window to rear elevation, base and wall units with roll edge work surfaces, stainless steel sink and drainer, space with oven, plumbing for washing machine, space for fridge/freezer, central heating boiler, radiator. Door to rear garden.
Bedroom One (Downstairs) 12' 9" x 10' 3" ( 3.89m x 3.12m )
Double glazed window to front elevation, fitted wardrobes, textured ceiling, papered walls,
Double glazed window to side elevation, wc and wash hand basin.
Bedroom Two (Upstairs) 11' 3" x 9' 1" ( 3.43m x 2.77m )
Double glazed window to side elevation, textured ceiling, papered walls, fitted wardrobes and radiator. Note that this room has restricted head height.
Bedroom Three (Upstairs) 11' 8" x 11' 3" ( 3.56m x 3.43m )
Double glazed window to side elevation, textured ceiling, papered walls, fitted wardrobes and radiator. Note that this room has a restricted head height.
Double glazed window to side elevation, bath with mixer taps and shower over, vanity sink, wc.
Driveway to garage to the side, garden laid to lawn with shingle bed. Side access.
Mainly laid to lawn with raised shingled border. Greenhouse and Shed.
Garage 17' 4" x 8' 2" ( 5.28m x 2.49m )
double glazed window to rear elevation, double glazed door, up and over doors, light and power.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-67314914.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WLV105183. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Waterlooville. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.