2 bedroom park home for saleVinnetrow Road, Runcton, Chichester
- Detached Log Cabin
- Two Bedrooms
- Open Plan Living Space
- Stunning Lakeside Development
- En-Suite Bathroom & Separate Bathroom Room
- Walk- in- Wardrobe to Master Bedroom
- Additional Parking for Approx. 2 Cars
This beautifully presented, detached, log cabin really has the WOW factor. This is a new modern lodge with an open plan living/dining room/kitchen, 2 beds, an en-suite bathroom, a bathroom & parking. This property could make an ideal rental, a weekend retreat or the perfect UK base.
This detached, log cabin is situated within the popular lakeside development close to beautiful Chichester. Beautifully presented with the WOW factor! This is a new spacious model featuring an open plan living/dining room/kitchen which opens onto a decked area which is the perfect space for BBQ's & alfresco dining. There are two bedrooms, an en-suite shower room to the master and walk-in-wardrobe and a separate bathroom. This lodge also has the benefit of a porch area which is perfect for dog walkers with a sit down bench, large coat and boot cupboard. There is also additional parking for 2 cars in the extended drive.
In addition there is gas central heating, double glazing & off road parking. Offered with approximately 30 years remaining on the lease, this property could make an ideal rental investment, a weekend retreat or the perfect UK base for residents who spend much of their time abroad. This development offers residency for 50 weeks of the year so residents need to have an alternative address for the remaining 2 weeks. Also residents need to have an alternative address for post.
Open Plan Lounge/diner/kitchen 30' 9" x 19' 5" ( 9.37m x 5.92m )
Beautiful light and modern open space, with plenty of double glazed windows. The kitchen has all modern conveniences including integral appliances such as microwave, cooker, dishwasher and washer/dryer, patio doors leading to decking area providing alfresco dining. Lounge area with all modern fixture and fittings including feature fireplace and matching home furnishings. Dining area with family table and chairs. Bluetooth surround system, TV and USB points throughout.
Master Bedroom 8' 8" x 9' 6" ( 2.64m x 2.90m )
Comprising of double glazed window, radiators, door to en-suite shower room and walk-in-wardrobe. Fitted bedroom furniture.
Bedroom 2 9' 7" x 10' 4" ( 2.92m x 3.15m )
Fitted wardrobe, radiators and fitted bedroom furniture. Double glazed window.
En-Suite Shower Room
Enclosed Shower and sink and WC
Bathroom 6' 9" x 6' 6" ( 2.06m x 1.98m )
Bath with shower overhead, WC and sink. Double glazed window. Heated towel rail.
Extended drive to incorporate parking for 2 cars, Large double sided decking area for alfresco dining.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BRG104861. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Bognor Regis. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.