3 bedroom property for saleHarrow Avenue, Enfield
Offers in Excess of
- Chain free
- Attractive 1930s built Family Home
- Modern Fitted Kitchen
- Double Reception Room
- Spacious and Modern Bathroom Suite
- Potential to Extend Subject to Planning Permission
- Peaceful Residential Location
- 1.3 miles to Enfield Town Palace Exchange
- 0.3 miles to Bush Hill Park station
- Easy access to the A10/M25
This superb family home boasts 962 sq ft of living space and offers scope to extend subject to planning permission. Benefits include a 26ft double reception room with patio doors leading out onto the well-maintained rear garden, a modern and thoughtfully fitted kitchen, three good-sized bedrooms plus a larger than average modern family bathroom which is situated on the first floor. Further benefits include hard wood flooring in the reception room, double glazing throughout, off street parking to the front plus there is no onward chain.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 24838. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by YOPA, National. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.