4 bedroom detached house for saleFludes Court, Oadby, Leicester
Offers in Excess of
- Gas Central Heating, Upvc Double Glazing
- Entrance Hall, Ground Floor Wc, Office/study, Sitting Room, Kitchen, Utility Room
- First Floor With Four Bedrooms, One With En-suite & Family Bathroom
- Front And Rear Gardens, Single Garage
A fantastic opportunity to purchase this four bedroom bay fronted detached property, located in the popular suburb of Oadby. The property is offered to market with No Upward Chain. The accommodation comprises: entrance hall, ground floor WC, office/study, sitting room, fitted kitchen with utility, first floor with four bedrooms one with en-suite, and a family bathroom. The property benefits from off road parking to the front with a single garage and a low maintenance rear garden. The property is ideally placed for access to nearby bus links running to and from Leicester City Centre, as well as a range of day to day amenities along the parade in nearby Oadby Town Centre. Highly regarded schooling is also within easy reach including, Gartree High School and Beauchamp College, further leisure/recreational facilities are also within easy reach, including Parkland Leisure Centre, Leicester Race Course and Glen Gorse Golf Club.
Gas central heating, uPVC double glazing. Entrance hall, ground floor WC, office/study, sitting room, kitchen, utility room. First floor with four bedrooms, one with en-suite & family bathroom. Front and rear gardens, single garage.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-67471079.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 12309. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Knightsbridge Estate Agents & Valuers, Oadby. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.