5 bedroom detached house for sale2 Quarrypark Drive, Ratho, Edinburgh, EH28 8AE
- Family friendly cul-de-sac position
- South facing landscaped garden which captures the Sun
- OPEN VIEWING THURSDAY 6-8pm & SATURDAY & SUNDAY 2-4pm
- Elevated aspect which captures views to the Pentlands at rear and the Ochils to front.
- Upgraded Fixtures and Fittings from standard new build property
- Available for entry before Christmas
- More than £20,000 below Valuation
- Home Report available online.
**OPEN VIEWING THURSDAY 6-8pm & SATURDAY & SUNDAY 2-4pm**Immaculately-presented and spacious, five-bedroom, modern detached family home, with gardens, driveway and an integrated garage, located in new, factored, and exclusive Cala development in the village of Ratho, west of Edinburgh centre. A generous vestibule opens to the ground-floor hall with space for freestanding furniture and built-in store cupboards. To the front is the lounge, featuring a contemporary limestone fireplace; whilst off the hall is the cloak-WC. Set to the rear, a spacious dining/kitchen has French patio doors to the rear garden, and gives further access to the utility room with internal access to the garage. The quality fitted kitchen has a breakfast bar, and integrated appliances including an oven, microwave, gas hob with canopy, fridge/freezer and dishwasher. On the first floor, two double bedrooms are set to both aspects and include built-in wardrobes and en-suite shower rooms. Two further double bedrooms are also set to both aspects and include built-in storage; whilst flexible single/study room is rear facing. The family bathroom is fitted with a three piece suite and a separate integrated shower cubicle. Ratho is a thriving rural village, eight miles west of Edinburgh city centre. A renowned stop on the Union Canal, Ratho benefits from a selection of shops serving everyday needs. The Gyle Shopping Centre and Hermiston Gate Retail Park are within easy reach, offering high-street retail names. Local leisure facilities include the Edinburgh International Climbing Arena and Ratho Park Golf Club. Ratho Primary School serves the local community, with Balerno Secondary School providing upper school education, and Heriot-Watt University is also nearby. Ratho is conveniently placed for the M8, M9 and Edinburgh city bypass, with a frequent bus service, and lies within three miles of the Edinburgh tram network.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7721956. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by MOV8 Real Estate, Scotland Head Office. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.