3 bedroom character property for saleMain Street, Hayton, Retford
- Charming Chapel Conversion
- Abundance of character and features throughout
- Ideal FAMILY HOME whilst also ideal for wheelchair users
- Double garage with potential to convert to annexe/office (subject to planning)
- Superb orangery/dining room overlooking the rear gardens
- Off street parking for several vehicles
ONE OFF OPPORTUNITY to purchase this FANTASTIC CHAPEL CONVERSION, having superb kerbside appeal in the delightful village of Hayton. IDEAL FAMILY HOME whilst also being wheelchair friendly
This Chapel has been converted to an excellent standard, whilst keeping the beautiful features and charm, there are many modern additions, The walls throughout are cavity walls meaning this period property is energy efficient, The property has also been converted to make this an ideal buy for a wheelchair user with wide doorways, wheelchair friendly electrics and a ramp leading to the front entrance.
Positioned in the lovely canalside village of Hayton, there are amenities in the next village of Clarborough including two country pubs, a post office and well stocked spar. there is also a highly regarded village primary school and a regular bus service. Further amenities in the Georgian market own of Retford are accessed in under 5 miles. Retford offers a wealth of facilities including supermarkets, shops, boutiques, popular restaurants and pubs and even a monthly farmers market which offer local produce for sale in the busy market square. There is also an award winning town park, Kings Park which has both the River Idle and the chesterfield canal running through it as well as a children's play park, rose garden, small café and bowling green
For those who wish to commute there is a rail link to London from Retford rail station in just 1hr 25 minutes as well as many other major UK cities. The A1 motorway is accessed in under 8 miles and for those travelling further afield, Robin Hood
Door to the front elevation, double glazed window to the side, two central heating radiators and doors leading to two bedrooms and the bathroom.
Arched double glazed window, central heating radiators and two original milk glass light fittings.
Duel aspect lounge fitted with an arched double glazed window and double glazed patio doors. Wooden fire surround with a black marble hearth with coal effect fan electric fire inset. Central heating radiator and two original milk glass light fittings.
Fitted with a range of beech wall and base units with complementary worksurfaces and a stainless steel sink and drainer. Integrated electric fan oven and gas hob with a stainless steel extractor above, space for a fridge freezer, washing machine and an integrated dishwasher. Wall mounted combi boiler, spotlights to the ceiling, complementary tiled flooring and a double glazed window to the rear.
Orangery/ Dining Room
Truly an all round weather room, constructed of walls to three sides and double glazed windows and doors to the rear elevation. Tinted polycarbonate roofing, tiled flooring and a central heating radiator.
Double bedroom with arched double glazed window to the side elevation, 2ft deep built in wardrobes and a central heating radiator. Offered as part of the sale is a carved wooden bed with a brand new wrapped memory foam mattress.
Fitted with a shower cubicle with black sparkle shower boards, w.c. and a wash hand basin. Spotlights to the ceiling, an extractor fan, central heating radiator and a double glazed window.
Double bedroom with double glazed window to the rear elevation, loft access, TV point and a central heating radiator.
Double bedroom with double glazed window to the rear elevation, loft access and a central heating radiator.
Fitted with a traditional three piece suite in white and a shower cubicle with black sparkle shower boarding. Spotlights to the ceiling, splashback tiling and an obscure arched double glazed window.
The front of the property is gravelled drive to provide off street parking for several vehicles and leads to the double garage. The driveway is edged by shrub borders and there is a path with a ramp leading to the front entrance. Double wrought iron gates lead to the tiered lawned rear gardens with raised borders, paved patio area and two electric points.
Double Garage 17' 8" x 17' 9" ( 5.38m x 5.41m )
A double garage with two up and over doors, power, lighting, double glazed window to the rear and a door to the side. There is potential subject to planning to convert this to an office or annexe.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-67511960.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference RFD104860. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Retford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.