3 bedroom detached bungalow for saleParkway, Armthorpe, Doncaster
- Fantastic three bedroom detached home
- Perfect for retirement
- Attractive lounge, Kitchen
- Spacious front and rear gardens
- Off road parking, Garage
A well presented three bedroom detached bungalow situated in a cul-de-sac location in the village of Armthorpe. The property also has a generous rear garden.
With a front facing sealed unit door. There is a radiator and access to two WC's.
Fitted with a hand wash pedestal basin and low level WC. There is an extractor fan, coving to the ceiling, central heating radiator and partial splashback tiling.
Lounge 15' 6" x 11' 7" max ( 4.72m x 3.53m max )
A well presented room with two front facing double glazed windows. There is a radiator and coving to the ceiling. The focal point of the room is the exposed chimney breast housing the gas fireplace with surround.
Kitchen 9' 7" max x 13' 2" ( 2.92m max x 4.01m )
A spacious kitchen with a rear facing double glazed window. Fitted with a range of wall and base units with coordinating work surfaces, housing the stainless steel sink and drainer. There is an electric hob with extractor fan above, double oven and grill, plumbing for a washing machine and dishwasher, integrated fridge and tiled flooring. There is also a modern contemporary breakfast bar.
Dining Room 9' 1" x 9' 7" ( 2.77m x 2.92m )
With rear facing patio door that lead out onto the rear garden. There is a loft hatch giving access to the loft. There is coving to the ceiling, laminate flooring, radiator and a cupboard housing the wall mounted boiler.
With a rear facing double glazed window. Fitted with a modern, contemporary four piece suite comprising of a wash hand basin, low level WC, bath unit and shower cubicle with shower. There is coving to the ceiling, splashback tiling, downlights to the ceiling and central heating radiator.
Bedroom One 11' into built in wardrobes x 9' 7" ( 3.35m into built in wardrobes x 2.92m )
With a rear facing double glazed over looking the rear garden. There are built in wardrobes, dressing table and a central heating radiator.
Bedroom Two 11' 7" x 8' 1" ( 3.53m x 2.46m )
With a front facing double glazed window and coving to the ceiling. There is laminate flooring and a central heating radiator.
Bedroom Three 8' 5" x 7' 11" ( 2.57m x 2.41m )
With a front facing double glazed window and central heating radiator.
The front of the property has a driveway providing off road parking. There is a oval shaped, lawned area and a pathway leading to the rear garden. To the rear of the property is a generous lawned garden which is not overlooked. There is a patio area, perfect for entertaining with plants and bushes surrounding. There is also a further decking area. There is an entrance door to the garage.
Garage 16' 6" x 8' 4" ( 5.03m x 2.54m )
With an up and over door, light and power.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-67638488.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DCR111568. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Doncaster. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.