5 bedroom semi-detached house for saleBeech Drive, Muswell Hill, N2
Guide Price £2,500,000
- Four/Five Bedroom Residence
- Highly Sought After Location of Muswell Hill
- 121' Rear Garden
- Off Road Parking for Multiple Vehicles
- Study/Home Office with Shower/WC Facility
- Internal Viewing Highly Recommended
Fine and Country are pleased to present this immaculately presented four/five bedroom semi-detached 1920’s built family home. The property is set over three floors and offers bright, well-proportioned living accommodation (Approx. 3000 sq ft).
The property boasts a spectacular loft conversion (master suite) with vaulted ceilings and Juliet balconies overlooking a beautiful 121 ft rear garden. the property also includes off street parking for three cars and a converted garage, currently set up as a self-contained studio/home office.
Location: Situated a short distance from East Finchley tube station (Northern Line), easy reach of Muswell Hill which offers an array of shops and trendy restaurants.
School Catchment: catchment of Eden primary and Fortismere secondary schools, other schools close by are Archer Academy and Martin primary school.
For further information please call Fine & Country on 02038 197999
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-67763285.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 27159153. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fine & Country, North London . Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.