3 bedroom terraced house for saleArnside Close, Plymouth
- NO CHAIN
- THREE BEDROOM
- NEWLY LANDSCAPED REAR GARDEN
- CLOSE TO BUS ROUTES
- CLOSE TO AMENITIES
NO CHAIN, CONSERVATORY, NEWLY LANDSCAPED GARDEN.
This property over looks a reserve and benefits from a beautifully landscaped rear garden, conservatory, kitchen diner and three spacious bedrooms hosting newly fitted wardrobes. Viewings are essential to appreciate the condition and accommodation.
GUIDE PRICE £150,000-£160,000
Call to book your viewing on (01752) 662777.
Front facing obscure double glazed door and a front facing double glazed window. Built in cupboard with plumbing and space for a washing machine and shelving
Front facing single glazed door, large under stair cupboard. Stairs with lighting leading to landing, radiator and telephone point.
Living Room 11' 4" x 12' 4" ( 3.45m x 3.76m )
Two rear facing double glazed windows, radiator, TV point and an arched wall feature with insert LED spotlight.
Kitchen/diner 8' 6" x 21' 6" ( 2.59m x 6.55m )
Fitted kitchen with wall and base units with work surfaces and stainless steel sink/drainer. Integrated electric oven and gas hob with cooker hood, fridge/freezer and radiator. Double glazed sliding door to the conservatory and a front facing double glazed window.
Conservatory 11' 4" max x 8' 1" ( 3.45m max x 2.46m )
Upvc construction with rear and side facing double glazed windows and double glazed doors to the rear garden.
Front facing double glazed obscure window, loft access airing cupboard and radiator.
Bedroom One 12' 4" into recess x 10' 3" into recess ( 3.76m into recess x 3.12m into recess )
Rear facing double glazed window, newly fitted large wardrobes with mirror, telephone and TV point
Bedroom Two 12' 6" into recess x 8' 8" max ( 3.81m into recess x 2.64m max )
Rear facing double glazed window, newly fitted built in wardrobes.
Bedroom Three 6' 4" max x 11' 4" ( 1.93m max x 3.45m )
Front facing double glazed window
Two front facing obscure double glazed windows, wash hand basin, wc, double shower cubicle with power shower
Recently landscaped, fully enclosed by fence paneling, low maintenance garden. Dressed with out door lanterns and potted plants and shrubs. The garden backs onto a nature reserve.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-67768547.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference MUP104523. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Mutley Plain. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.