3 bedroom end of terrace house for saleOld Highway, Hoddesdon
- A Three Bedroom End of Terraced Period Cottage Style Property
- Family Lounge & Dining Room
- Kitchen & Utility Room
- Family Bathroom
- South West Facing Rear Garden
- Off Street Parking to Front
- Walking Distance to BR Station
A superbly presented and well maintained three bedroom end of terraced period cottage style property situated within a popular residential road close to local shops and good transport links. The spacious accommodation incorporates many features and viewing is strongly recommended.
Offering bright and spacious living accommodation this immaculately presented three bedroom end of terraced cottage style property incorporates many features to include double glazing, gas central heating via radiators, off street parking and views over allotments. The period property is located in this popular residential location close to local shops, recreational parks and good transport links. An internal viewing is recommended.
Main front door leading to:
Oak flooring, stairs to first floor with recess, door to lounge and door to dining room.
Family Lounge 14' 11" into bay x 9' 7" ( 4.55m into bay x 2.92m )
Feature double glazed bay window to front elevation, power points, TV point, feature fireplace, ornate coving to ceiling.
Dining Room 15' 2" x 10' 8" ( 4.62m x 3.25m )
Double glazed doors leading to the rear garden, oak flooring, double glazed window to side, feature cast iron fireplace, through to:
Kitchen 9' 5" x 8' 3" ( 2.87m x 2.51m )
With a range of modern wall cupboards, ample work tops with cupboards and drawers under. Stainless steel sink unit, fitted gas hob with oven and extractor fan, double glazed window and door to side, door to:
Utility Room 7' 1" x 5' 2" ( 2.16m x 1.57m )
Stainless steel sink unit, work top with cupboards under, plumbing for washing machine and double glazed window to rear. Radiator, door to:
Comprising a low level flush WC, sink unit and double glazed leadlight window to side and radiator.
First Floor Landing
Double glazed window to side, door to:
Bedroom 1 11' 3" x 10' 3" ( 3.43m x 3.12m )
Double glazed window to front, power points, radiator, fireplace and built in double wardrobes.
Bedroom 2 9' 8" x 9' 9" ( 2.95m x 2.97m )
Double glazed window to rear with views over garden and allotments, radiator and feature cast iron fireplace.
Bedroom 3 7' 8" x 8' 3" ( 2.34m x 2.51m )
Double glazed window to rear with views over garden and allotments, radiator.
Comprising a paneled bath with wall mounted shower unit, pedestal wash hand basin, low level flush WC, double glazed window to front, radiator and tiled walls.
SOUTH WEST facing courtyard rear garden with paved area, lawned area with fenced boundaries. Side gate with access to front.
FRONT GARDEN being block paved providing OFF STREET PARKING.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-67782953.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HSD106449. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Hoddesdon. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.