3 bedroom terraced house for saleRiver Avenue, Hoddesdon
- A Three Double Bedroom Terraced Home on 3 Floors
- Lounge/Dining Room
- Superb Kitchen/Breakfast Room
- Luxury Bathroom & En Suite Shower Room
- Approximately 90ft South West Facing Rear Garden
- Rear Vehicular Access
- Ample Off Street Parking To Front
An outstanding and well presented three double bedroom 1930's bay fronted family home arranged on three floors offering a South West facing rear garden, rear vehicular access and off street parking to the front. An internal viewing is highly recommended.
Situated to the north east of Hoddesdon Town Centre this outstanding and well presented three double bedroom family home, arranged on three floors, offers many features to include a south west facing rear garden, rear vehicular access and off street parking to front. The property is conveniently located within walking distance of local shops, bus stops and Rye House mainline station providing access to London Liverpool Street. Must be viewed to be fully appreciated.
Newly fitted woodgrain composite main front door leading to;
With radiator, oak ash flooring and door to:
Lounge / Dining Room 22' 8" x 11' ( 6.91m x 3.35m )
With feature double glazed bay window to front elevation, ash oak flooring, power points and TV point, LED lighting to ceiling, feature brick fireplace with attractive timber sleeper above, understairs storage cupboard and through to:
Kitchen / Breakfast Room 12' 6" x 11' 10" ( 3.81m x 3.61m )
With a range of dark wall cupboards, ample beech block work tops with further cupboards and drawers under. Fitted hob with oven under and feature extractor fan over, plumbing for washing machine, space for fridge freezer, tiled walls, double glazed window and double glazed door to rear garden, feature column radiator, tiled flooring, vaulted ceiling with newly fitted velux windows and LED lighting to ceiling.
First Floor Landing
Door to lobby and staircase to loft leading to Master bedroom and door to:
Bedroom 2 12' 2" x 8' 10" ( 3.71m x 2.69m )
Feature double glazed bay window to front elevation, power points, radiator and orginal cast iron fireplace. LED lighting to ceiling.
Bedroom 3 10' 2" x 7' 8" ( 3.10m x 2.34m )
Double glazed window to rear, power points, radiator and feature original cast iron fireplace, LED lighting to ceiling.
Comprising a paneled bath with shower attachment, feature bowl sink unit, low level flush WC, tiled walls and tiled flooring, chrome towel rail and LED lighting to ceiling.
Master Bedroom 15' 3" x 11' 8" ( 4.65m x 3.56m )
With feature vaulted ceiling, LED lighting, velux window and double glazed window to rear, power points, radiator and TV point, Door to:
Luxury En Suite Shower Room
With a fully tiled double shower cubicle, low level flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin, heated chrome towel rail, LED lighting to ceiling and double glazed window to rear .
SOUTH WEST facing rear garden approximately 90ft with an attractive decked area, lawned area with fenced boundaries. To the far rear there is a shingled area and seating area. The property also benefits from REAR VEHICULAR ACCESS with potential to build a double garage (subject to planning). Garden shed with light and power connected. Security lighting to rear of property.
FRONT GARDEN being shingled providing AMPLE OFF STREET PARKING.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-67798625.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HSD107006. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Hoddesdon. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.