3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleGladstone Street, WEST BROMWICH, West Midlands
- Three Bedroom
- Semi Detached Property
- Family Lounge
- Upstairs Bathroom
- Detached Garage
A Three bedroom semi -detached property in the West Bromwich area. The property is close to local schools and amenities. To the ground floor there is a entrance hall, lounge and kitchen/diner. To the first floor there are three bedrooms and a bathroom. The property also has detached garage and direct links & connections to major towns & cities. Energy Rating (TBC).
WortonKelly Estate Agents In West Bromwich would like to inform you of the following..
- These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
- The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
- Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
- Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale. This is to Comply with Money Laundering Regulations
- WortonKelly has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
- WortonKelly has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.
Property ref: 121_2032_4468223
17' x 10' 8" (5.18m x 3.25m)
With two double glazed window to the front elevation, wall mounted gas fire and carpet flooring.
17' 2" x 8' 10" (5.23m x 2.69m)
With double glazed door to garden, fitted with a range of wall, base and drawer units with complimentary work surface over, inset stainless steel single bowl sink with drainer and partial tiling. The property also has walk in pantry and vinyl flooring, There is plumbing for a washing machine.
Having stairs from hallway and loft access.
12' 6" x 10' 10" (3.81m x 3.30m)
With double glazed window to the front elevation, T.V point and carpet flooring.
12' 7" x 10' 6" (3.84m x 3.20m)
With double glazed window to the front elevation, carpet flooring and cupboard.
7' 10" x 6' 9" (2.39m x 2.06m)
With double glazed window to the front elevation and carpet flooring.
With double glazed windows to the rear elevation and comprising of bath, shower, wash hand basin,low level flush W.C., extractor fan and carpet flooring.
To the front of the property there is a tarmac driveway, lawn area with double wooden gates to rear garden and flower boarder.
To the rear of the property there is a paved slabbed patio, detached garage and lawn area.
Having power and lighting.
Having double glazed door to the side elevation and carpet flooring.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4468223. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by WK Property, West Bromwich. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.