3 bedroom detached bungalow for saleLytham Road, Warton, Preston, Lancashire, PR4 1AD
- Three Bedroom Detached True Bungalow
- Boasts Modern Open Plan Living
- Located Close To All Local Amenities
- Open Plan Kitchen Diner & Living Space
- Three Good Size Bedrooms
- Modern Fitted Three Piece Bathroom Suite
- Well Landscaped Front & Rear Gardens
- Driveway Parking For Several Vehicles
*** MODERN THREE BEDROOM DETACHED TRUE BUNGALOW BOASTING OPEN PLAN LIVING *** Leftmove Estate Agents are delighted to bring to the market this superb three bedroom detached true bungalow situated in a popular location in Warton. Positioned within easy access of all local amenities, travel links and highly regarded schools and just a short walk to BAE Systems, this ideally positioned property offers spacious and flexible living which on internal inspection briefly comprises of an entrance vestibule, inner hallway, spacious dining room, modern open plan kitchen diner & living space, there good size bedrooms and a modern fitted three piece family bathroom suite. Externally the property boasts well landscaped front and rear gardens perfect for outdoor family entertainment with driveway parking for several vehicles. Gas central heating and double glazing throughout. Viewing comes highly recommended to fully appreciate the size of accommodation on offer.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 407432. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Leftmove Estate Agents, Kirkham & Freckleton Branch. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.