3 bedroom ground floor flat for saleWhite Avenue, Dumbarton
- Home Report - £86,000
- 3 Double Bedrooms
- Fantastic Lounge
- Stunning Gardens
- GCH + DG
Fabulous lower cottage flat offering immaculate accommodation extending to five principal apartments comprising Hall, Lounge, Fitted Kitchen, Two further double bedrooms and a room that could be a third bedroom but currently a dining room.
Allen & Harris Estate Agents are delighted to offer onto today's open and competitive market this fabulous ex local authority lower cottage flat which offers immaculate accommodation which extends to five principal apartments and is well laid out.
The tastefully decorated accommodation must be viewed to be appreciated and comprises - welcoming porch leading through into hallway which accesses all appartments. The well-proportioned lounge is carpeted is perfect for hosting or relaxing.
The kitchen has a wide array of fitted units, central heating boiler, and plenty of room for free standing units. Two further double bedrooms are provided - both of which offer storage facilities. The third bedroom is currently set up as a dining room and the bathroom has three-piece compact suite, electric shower.
Gas central heating is fitted and quality double-glazing enhances soundproofing and insulation. Outside, there are lawned front garden and, at the rear there is a large rear garden perfect for pets or young kids.
Lounge 15' 6" max x 12' 8" max ( 4.72m max x 3.86m max )
Kitchen 11' 8" over units x 7' 10" over units ( 3.56m over units x 2.39m over units )
Bedroom 1 12' max x 12' 4" max ( 3.66m max x 3.76m max )
Bedroom 2 14' 6" max x 8' 4" max ( 4.42m max x 2.54m max )
Bedroom 3 / Dining Room 14' 6" max x 8' 8" max ( 4.42m max x 2.64m max )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DBT105047. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Dumbarton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.