4 bedroom cottage for saleTokers Green,South Oxfordshire Hamlet,RG4
Guide Price £750,000
- Tokers Green
- Detached Chalet Cottage with Flexible Accommodation
- 3/4 Bedrooms with En suite to Master
- Kitchen/Breakfast Room with Granite Worksurfaces
- Formal Dining Room
- Sitting Room with Garden Views and Wood Burning Stove
- Study/Bedroom 4
- Utility Room
- Garage with Off Road Parking
- Delightful Rear Garden with various patio areas
Set on a generous plot this 3/4 Bedroom Chalet Cottage with far reaching views over farmland, flexible accommodation and scope for further additions
Set in this rural setting within the Hamlet of Tokers Green, providing access to both Reading and Henley is this deceptively spacious 3/4 bedroom chalet Cottage.
The property sits on a generous plot with mature garden and has a secluded position. The front door gives access to an entrance hall with doors to all principle rooms. The Kitchen / Breakfast Room with Granite worktops and Brazilian slate floor, induction hob and double oven - from the breakfast table the room enjoys farm views. The Sitting room, positioned at the rear of the property with a feature wood burning stove and views of the rear garden. A formal Dining leads from the sitting room and can be accessed from opposite doorway to the kitchen, again has views over farm and fields and can be opened to the Lounge for a larger living space.
Also on the ground floor is a Utility Room and Study/Bedroom 4 - providing convenience should a ground floor bedroom be required. To the first floor are three double bedrooms, modern family bathroom, Ensuite Shower Room to master with further built in wardrobes.
The sellers have advised that there is planning permission for extension of the property.
Viewing is essential to fully appreciate this deceptive property and the benefits it has to offer - call for further information.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 2421067. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Chancellors, Henley-On-Thames. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.