2 bedroom end of terrace house for saleCompton Drive, Bognor Regis
- Two Double Bedrooms
- Large Lounge/Diner
- Modern Kitchen
- Modern Bathroom
- Large Garden
- Larger than Average Corner Plot
- Cul-de-Sac Location
This is a spacious 2 bedroom end of terrace house with an excellent size rear garden. It is a larger than average corner plot with potential, along with planning, to build a garage. The conservatory is a great asset to the house along with the large lounge and dining space and two good size bedrooms
Fox and Sons are happy to present this beautiful two double bedroom end of terrace house, on a larger than average corner plot in a quiet cul-de- sac location. The property comprises of a large lounge/diner with separate conservatory, modern kitchen, modern bathroom and two double bedrooms. A staircase has been added from the main bedroom to the loft providing easy extra storage space. The property has been maintained to a very high standard throughout and the current owners have really taken care of the garden so it would be the perfect place to enjoy in the summer!
The property also benefits in being close to amenities, a doctors surgery and bus stops. This property would be perfect for a first home or investment. Please call or Email us now to book an appointment!
Lounge/diner 21' 7" x 9' 6" ( 6.58m x 2.90m )
Open plan lounge/diner with double glazed bay window to front and single glazed door leading from porch, Carpet throughout, feature electric fireplace and TV and telephone points. There is also double glazed patio doors' leading to conservatory along with entrance to kitchen.
Conservatory 13' 5" x 9' 10" ( 4.09m x 3.00m )
Part brick build conservatory, Vinyl flooring double glazed windows with double glazed double patio doors and TV point
Kitchen 11' 2" x 5' 10" ( 3.40m x 1.78m )
Fitted kitchen with wall and base units, red splash back tiles and wooden work tops, sink drainer, fitted electric oven and gas hob, double glazed window to conservatory and space and plumbing for washing machine and free standing fridge/freezer.
Bedroom 1 13' x 10' 1" ( 3.96m x 3.07m )
Built in wardrobes, radiator, double glazed window to front, carpets, TV point and door leading to stairs for storage
Bedroom 2 8' 11" x 8' 10" ( 2.72m x 2.69m )
Double glazed window to rear, carpets, and radiator.
Bathroom 6' 10" x 6' ( 2.08m x 1.83m )
Double glazed window to rear, fully tiled walls and floor, WC, washer hand basin and vanity unit, Bath and overhead power shower, towel rail heater and Cupboard holding hot water cylinder.
Over two levels, patio area, laid mainly with lawn, flower boarders, garden shed, summer house, water tap and space for potential planning for a garage.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-67939172.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BRG104851. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Bognor Regis. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.