4 bedroom detached house for saleWatson Close, WOKINGHAM, Berkshire
- Offered with no onward chain
- Spacious living room with bay window to the front
- Kitchen/breakfast room with integrated oven and hob
- Utility room
- Hardwood double glazed conservatory
- Dual aspect study with vaulted ceiling
- Master bedroom with en suite shower
This spacious four bedroom detached family home is situated in a quiet cul de sac location. Accommodation comprises living room, dining room, study and double glazed conservatory, kitchen/breakfast room and 54' wide private rear garden.
Situation Watson Close forms part of this sought after development situated off Nashgrove Lane. Built in the early 1990's there is an attractive mix of 3 and 4 bedroom houses arranged in pleasant cul de sacs off Waverley Way. The estate abuts Sand Martins golf course and has many attractive countryside walks on its doorstep. There are local shops at California crossroads which is walking distance away.
Outside The private rear 55' wide x 40' deep garden is enclosed by wooden fencing and laid mainly to lawn with mature evergreen trees and hedging. There is a patio that wraps around the property with gated side access and outside tap and lighting. Integral single garage. To the front there is driveway parking for four vehicles.
NB the property is approached via a shared driveway with access for three houses.
Council Tax F
Local Authority Wokingham Borough Council
Property ref: 121_1615_4440573
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-67958003.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4440573. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Michael Hardy, Wokingham Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.