5 bedroom detached house for saleFulton Place, Far Headingley, Leeds, 16
- Superb 5 Bedroom, 3 Bathroom , Detached Family Home
- Excellent Layout For A Family
- Light & Bright With Evenly Proportioned Bedrooms
- Gas Central Heating With New Boiler & Pressurised Water System
- uPVC Double Glazing, Alarm System & Double Garage With Electric Doors
- Spacious Hall, Magnificent Lounge, Dining Room & Breakfast Kitchen
- Utility, Cloaks/WC, Oak Doors, Coving To All Rooms & Generous Attic
- Superb Frontage & Well Located For Shops, Schools, Gym, Public Transport, Etc
A FIVE BEDROOM DETACHED FAMILY HOME on the fringe of this popular development with an open aspect and an enclosed sunny southwest facing rear garden. The layout is perfect for a family, having a covered portico and large reception hall which opens into a magnificent lounge where the 'Inglenook' style fireplace is flanked by canopied windows set into deep bays. The ground floor principal rooms have oak double doors which again create an exceptional light, bright, interior to the house when open. The dining room has French windows to the garden, along with the breakfast area, which is off a superb fitted kitchen with integrated appliances and a stove cooker, island unit and pantry fridge. The utility room gives access to the garden as well as to the generous double garage with electric doors, ideal for unloading shopping on a rainy day. The master and guest bedrooms both have en suites, and there are three further evenly proportioned bedrooms - no 'bedroom' envy between siblings! The central gallery style landing is well lit where there is access to a spacious loft which has power and light and could be converted into further accommodation, playroom, office, etc. As one would expect, gas central heating is installed (recent new boiler and pressurised water system), the windows are uPVC double glazed and there is a comprehensive alarm system. Located off the A660 Otley Road, a direct route to Otley and The Dales, there are local shops, cafés and restaurants within walking distance, along with excellent schools. The city centre is less than four miles away, with Leeds Bradford Airport approximately five miles distant. This is a perfect family home within the Ring Road.
*For the full brochure and further details of this property, along with "What's Special About This Area" and "Area History" please go to our website at www.moorehomesinleeds.co.uk*
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-67981565.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference MOO11056. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Moores Estate Agents, Headingley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.