2 bedroom apartment for saleParkwood Court, Kidderminster
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- TWO BEDROOM TOP FLOOR APARTMENT
- ALLOCATED PARKING SPACE
- NO UPWARD CHAIN
- GAS CENTRAL HEATING
- DOUBLE GLAZING
- VIEWING ADVISED!
****TWO BEDROOM TOP FLOOR APARTMENT****NO UPWARD CHAIN****DOUBLE GLAZING****GAS CENTRAL HEATING****ALLOCATED PARKING SPACE****CLOSE TO LOCAL AMENITIES**** Comprising entrance hallway with wall mounted intercom system, open plan living area with lounge and kitchen, two bedrooms and bathroom.
A two bedroom top floor apartment offering no upward chain. Comprising entrance hallway with wall mounted intercom system, open plan living area with lounge and kitchen, two bedrooms and bathroom. The property also benefits from having gas central heating, an allocated parking space and double glazing. Viewing advised!
Door to front, two ceiling lights, access to loft, wall mounted intercom system, gas central heated radiator, built-in cupboard housing gas central heating boiler, further built-in cupboard with gas central heated radiator, wood effect flooring and doors to various rooms.
Open Plan Living Area 19' 7" max x 13' 8" max ( 5.97m max x 4.17m max )
Double glazed French doors to Juliette balcony, ceiling light and two gas central heated radiators.
Two double glazed windows, ceiling light, range of wall, drawer and base kitchen units, sink and drainer unit, tiled splashbacks, worktops, gas hob, electric oven, oven hood, plumbing for washing machine and space for fridge freezer.
Bedroom One 13' 8" max x 10' 9" ( 4.17m max x 3.28m )
Two double glazed windows, ceiling light and gas central heated radiator.
Bedroom Two 9' 6" x 8' 4" ( 2.90m x 2.54m )
Double glazed window, ceiling light and gas central heated radiator.
Extractor fan, ceiling light, low level wc, pedestal wash hand basin, bath with shower over, tiled splashbacks and gas central heated radiator.
There is an allocated parking space number 24.
This is a leasehold property with a 99 year lease running from September 2005, (87 years remaining). There is an annual service charge of £1292.52 paid in monthly instalments of £107.71 pcm (this includes building insurance).
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-68034764.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference KMS102914. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Shipways, Kidderminster. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.