2 bedroom semi-detached house for saleRailway Street, Southport
- Two Bedroom Semi-Detached Home
- Modern Four Piece Bathroom
- Kitchen & Utility Room
- Ideal First Time Buyer Home
- Detached Garage To Rear
- Beautiful Landscaped Gardens
With pleasure we offer to the market this extremely well presented two bedroom semi-detached home that would be of particular interest to first time buyers or young families. Positioned conveniently for Southport town centre with local amenities and public transport links all to hand. The internal accommodation briefly comprises: to the ground floor; porch, entrance hall, through lounge & dining room, kitchen and utility room. To the first floor are two double bedrooms and a superb modern fitted four piece family bathroom. Externally the property continue to impress with off street parking to the front and shared access driveway leading through to paved area and detached garage, beyond the garage is a beautifully created landscaped garden.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-68051609.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 8019526. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ball & Percival, Southport. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.