2 bedroom detached bungalow for saleBernina Avenue, Waterlooville
- DETACHED BUNGALOW
- FRONT & REAR GARDENS
- MODERNISATION REQUIRED
- REQUESTED BERG ESTATE LOCATION
Look no further!!! We are delighted to offer to the market this detached two bedroom bungalow located in the Heart of the Berg Estate.
Look no further!!! We are delighted to offer to the market this detached two bedroom bungalow located in the Heart of the Berg Estate. The property benefits from having a brilliant sense of community in a peaceful and quiet road. The bungalow offers front and rear gardens, with a driveway and garage, two bedrooms, reception room, conservatory and kitchen/diner.
a must see please call today to book your viewing.
Dropped curb with access to off road parking for multiple vehicles and access to garage. Path to entrance.
Enclosed garden laid to lawn with flower bed borders and side access to the rear garden.
UPVC double glazed door to side elevation, textured ceiling carpeted radiator, access to loft and doors to
Bedroom Two 9' 2" x 10' 1" into built in wardrobe ( 2.79m x 3.07m into built in wardrobe )
UPVC double glazed window to front elevation, textured ceiling, carpeted, built in wardrobe and radiator.
Reception Room 16' 8" x 12' 3" into recess ( 5.08m x 3.73m into recess )
UPVC double glazed window to dual elevations, textured ceiling, partly panelled walls, carpeted, feature brick fire place with gas fire (not tested) and surround.
Bedroom One 13' 7" x 10' 1" into built in furniture ( 4.14m x 3.07m into built in furniture )
Windows to dual elevations, textured ceiling, carpeted, built in bedroom furniture, storage cupboard and radiator.
Kitchen/ Diner 11' 2" x 9' 1" ( 3.40m x 2.77m )
Windows to side and rear elevations plus glazed door to rear elevation, textured ceiling, partly tiled and partly panelled walls. Kitchen comprises of base and wall units with work surfaces over, inset stainless steel sink and drainer with mixer taps, space and plumbing for a range of appliances, space for table and chairs with door to
Conservatory 19' 7" x 5' 1" ( 5.97m x 1.55m )
UPVC and brick construction, doors and windows to dual elevations and door to garden.
UPVC double glazed window to side elevation, panelled bath with mixer tap, pedestal and wash hand basin, low level wc, carpeted and heated towel rail.
Enclosed rear garden, laid to lawn with path and shrub/hedge borders.
Up and over door with space for a vehicle and UPVC door to garden.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-68076641.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WLV105277. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Waterlooville. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.