3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleCarlyle Avenue, Kidderminster
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- THREE BEDROOM SEMI DETACHED
- CUL-DE-SAC AND SOUGHT AFTER LOCATION
- NO UPWARD CHAIN
- DOWNSTAIRS CLOAKROOM
- GAS CENTRAL HEATING
***THREE BEDROOM SEMI DETACHED***NO UPWARD CHAIN***GAS CENTRAL HEATING***DRIVEWAY PARKING***SOUGHT AFTER LOCATION***
A three bedroom semi detached property offering no upward chain and situated in a sought after location. Comprising entrance hallway, dining lounge, kitchen, further reception room, downstairs cloakroom, three bedrooms and bathroom. The property also benefits from having a rear garden, double glazing and gas central heating.
Tarmac driveway with steps up to front door.
Double glazed obscure door to front, double glazed obscure windows to front and side, ceiling light, dado rail, stairs to first floor landing, gas central heated radiator, wood effect flooring and doors to dining lounge and kitchen.
Dining Lounge 22' 11" x 10' 5" max ( 6.99m x 3.18m max )
Double glazed bay window to front aspect, double glazed patio doors to rear garden, two ceiling lights, dado rail, two gas central heated radiators, electric fire with surround and wood effect flooring.
Kitchen 9' 11" x 8' ( 3.02m x 2.44m )
Double glazed window to rear aspect, ceiling light, range of wall, drawer and base kitchen units, sink and drainer unit with mixer tap, worktops, electric hob, electric oven, serving hatch to dining lounge, gas central heated radiator, built-in understairs cupboard and door to second reception room.
Second Reception Room Irregular Shaped Room 17' 2" x 11' 4" max ( 5.23m x 3.45m max )
Double glazed window to rear aspect, double glazed door to rear garden, two ceiling lights, gas central heated radiator, wood effect flooring, door to front of storage garage and door to downstairs cloakroom.
Ceiling light, low level wc, wash hand basin, tiled splashbacks and wall mounted gas central heating boiler.
Double glazed obscure window to side aspect, ceiling light, dado rail, access point to loft, built-in cupboard and doors to various rooms.
Bedroom One 10' 4" front of robes x 10' 2" max ( 3.15m front of robes x 3.10m max )
Double glazed window to rear aspect, ceiling light, built-in mirror fronted wardrobes and gas central heated radiator.
Bedroom Two 10' 1" max x 10' 1" ( 3.07m max x 3.07m )
Double glazed window to front aspect, ceiling light, coving to ceiling and gas central heated radiator.
Bedroom Three 6' 11" x 6' 4" ( 2.11m x 1.93m )
Double glazed window to front aspect, ceiling light and gas central heated radiator.
Double glazed obscure window to rear aspect, ceiling light, low level wc, vanity wash hand basin, bath with shower over, tiled splashbacks and gas central heated radiator.
Up and over door, power and lighting, (not big enough to accommodate a vehicle).
Enclosed Rear Garden
Fenced borders with patio, lawn, outside tap and timber shed.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-68093999.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference KMS108413. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Shipways, Kidderminster. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.