3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleBarnsley Road, Moorends, Doncaster
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Ideal First Time Buy
- Well Presented Throughout
- Modern Kitchen
- Good Sized Lounge
- Three Bedrooms
- PVCu Double Glazing; Gas Central Heating
- Drive & Garage
- NOT TO BE MISSED
A DELIGHTFUL THREE BEDROOM SEMI DETACHED HOUSE with drive and garage. Well proportioned and presented accommodation featuring a modern kitchen with appliances, luxury bathroom, gas central heating, double glazing, IDEAL FIRST TIME BUY. NOT TO BE MISSED.
We are delighted to offer for sale this THREE bedroom semi-detached house. The impressive accommodation is well presented and of a good size and comprises ample living space and well appointed bedrooms. Externally having an enclosed rear garden, garage and parking. Gas central heating and PVCu double glazing are installed. Please see the many photographs that accompany this listing and the indicative floor plan for further detail.
Having a front PVCu entrance door with double glazed panel, radiator, stairs to the first floor and door to the lounge.
Lounge 14' 2" x 16' 5" into recess ( 4.32m x 5.00m into recess )
Double glazed window to the front, radiator and an understairs cupboard with side double glazed window and electric meter.
Adjoining Kitchen Diner 20' x 8' 7" ( 6.10m x 2.62m )
With a double glazed window to the rear and PVCu door to the rear garden. The contemporary kitchen comprises; black finished wall and base units with leather effect work surfaces inset stainless steel sink and drainer. Electric oven, gas hob, stainless steel cooker hood above and tiled splashbacks and contrasting tiled flooring. Plumbing for washing machine and dishwasher and radiator. Concealed wall mounted gas combi boiler and coving to ceiling.
Side double glazed window and radiator. Access to loft being partially borded with fold away ladder.
Bedroom One 11' 9" x 12' 1" ( 3.58m x 3.68m )
(measured to the back of built in wardrobes) Double glazed window to the rear, radiator and built in wardrobes with sliding doors.
Bedroom Two 10' 11" x 11' 9" into alcoves ( 3.33m x 3.58m into alcoves )
Double glazed window to the front and radiator.
Bedroom Three 10' 11" x 8' ( 3.33m x 2.44m )
(including bulkhead to stairwell) Double glazed window to the front.
Bathroom 8' 7" x 7' 10" ( 2.62m x 2.39m )
With a double glazed window to the rear the bathroom comprises; tiling to walls, shower bath with mixer taps, shower over head and glass screen, wash hand basin, WC and extractor fan. Chrome towel radiator and oak flooring.
The front garden enjoys a broad frontage set behind a brick boundary wall with a pair of wooden gates to the gravelled drive leading to the detached sectional garage. Drop kerbs are provided. Pedestrian access leads to the side of the house.
A well maintained patio garden with shale bed and astroturfed area enclosed by panelled fencing. A cold water garden tap is also provided.
Detached Sectional Garage
Up and over door and single glazed rear window.
Council Tax Band A
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-68101208.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference THN103306. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Thorne. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.