Get brand editions for Symonds & Sampson, Bridport

2 bedroom detached house for sale

Burbitt Close, Shipton Gorge, Bridport, DT6 4FD

Guide Price £171,500

Property Description

Full description

This is one of a number of attractive houses built circa 2010 with stone and rendered elevations under a tiled roof. The property was built for the Magna Housing Association by the well-known Poundbury developer C G Fry. The current owners have 70% ownership of the property, with the remaining 30% share being rented from the Magna Housing Association. The house has an occupancy condition restricting it to local buyers.
The accommodation is arranged around a spacious hallway above which there is an equally light and airy landing. The sitting/dining room has a dining area to one end and sitting area to the other with a door leading out onto the garden, with views over the surrounding countryside. The kitchen is well equipped with a comprehensive range of floor and wall mounted units and cupboards with space for an electric cooker with a gas hob and extractor fan over, with space for washing machine and fridge freezer. The hallway has a cloakroom. To one end there is an attractive yet practical engineered oak floor. Upstairs there are two good bedrooms, each with a built in wardrobe, and a family bathroom that has a shower over the bath. The property is in excellent decorative order throughout, has gas fired central heating, double glazing and all the insulation qualities one would expect of a seven year old house.

Occupancy condition
The 30% not owned is subject to rental currently at £109.58 per month by Magna Housing

The property lies in the middle of the pretty village of Shipton Gorge, which has a public house to its centre and sits in the glorious countryside just to the north of the Jurassic coastline. Many walks can be had from the village itself while the coast lies within short motoring distance as does the former rope-making town of Bridport that has a comprehensive range of shops, public houses and restaurants .


More information from this agent

Listing History

Added on Rightmove:
03 August 2017

Nearest station

  • Maiden Newton (7.6 mi)
Distances are straight line measurements from centre of postcode

Nearest schools

Use the school checker

To view this property or request more details, contact:

Symonds & Sampson, Bridport

23 South Street, Bridport, DT6 3NU

01308 318001 Local call rate

How much will it cost me to call the number displayed on the site?

Standard geographic charges from landlines and mobiles apply and calls may be included in your telecom provider's call package.

Floorplans


To view this property or request more details, contact:

Symonds & Sampson, Bridport

23 South Street, Bridport, DT6 3NU

01308 318001 Local call rate

How much will it cost me to call the number displayed on the site?

Standard geographic charges from landlines and mobiles apply and calls may be included in your telecom provider's call package.

Map & Street View

Nearest station

  • Maiden Newton (7.6 mi)
Distances are straight line measurements from centre of postcode

To view this property or request more details, contact:

Symonds & Sampson, Bridport

23 South Street, Bridport, DT6 3NU

01308 318001 Local call rate

How much will it cost me to call the number displayed on the site?

Standard geographic charges from landlines and mobiles apply and calls may be included in your telecom provider's call package.

Disclaimer - Property reference BRI170236. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Symonds & Sampson, Bridport. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.

* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com

Map data OpenStreetMap contributors.