3 bedroom terraced house for saleSalisbury Road Bromley BR2
Offers in Excess of
- Chain Free
- Built In 2002
- Victorian Style Terraced House
- Three Bedrooms
- Spacious Lounge
- Large Open Plan Kitchen / Diner
- 1.1 Miles To Bromley South Station
- Street Parking
- Energy Efficiency Rating TBC
Offered chain free is this Victorian style three bedroom terraced house. This property has been sympathetically designed and built in 2002 to compliment the characterful Victorian surroundings.
The ground floor compromises spacious lounge with double glazed windows, w/c, large open plan kitchen/diner with double doors leading to the rear garden. A large sweeping staircase leading to the open landing space offering a sense of space, two good sized single bedrooms (potential to knock through to make a large double room), family bathroom and 14ft master bedroom room.
There are several well reputed local schools nearby including Raglan & St Marks primary as well as The Ravensbourne and Ravenswood secondary schools.
Bromley South train station is located 1.1 miles away and provides excellent services into Central London including Blackfriars and Victoria (from 16 minutes).
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference P209849. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Langford Russell, Bromley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.