3 bedroom detached house for saleMedway, Crowborough, East Sussex
- 3 bedroom detached house
- Convenient location for local shops and mainline station
- Beautiful open plan conservatory
- Garage and off road parking
- Very generous size rear garden
- EPC energy rating E (47)
This isn't your average three bedroom home and the reason for this will be quite apparent when you come to take a look for yourself.The first thing you will notice is the great family location. Very convenient for access to schools and also the local shops and mainline station are only a short distance.Inside, you get more than your fair share of space. The lounge is an ideal room to sit and relax or if you would prefer sit in the beautiful open plan conservatory and look out over the beautiful rear garden. The rear garden is extensive and backs onto woodland making this an idyllic quiet and peaceful setting for your outside oasis! Whether you are green fingered or just enjoy sitting relaxing you can't help but be impressed.A garage and off road parking complete this property, so come and take a look.
- Kitcheng Area: 10'11 x 10'10 (3.33m x 3.30m)
- Entrance Porch
- Entrance Hall
- Lounge: 15'2 x 11'8 (4.63m x 3.56m)
- Kitchen Area: 11'0 x 10'8 (3.36m x 3.25m)
- Dining Area: 9'7 x 9'3 (2.92m x 2.82m)
- Study: 9'3 x 9'0 (2.82m x 2.75m)
- Conservatory: 19'0 x 17'0 (5.80m x 5.19m)
- Bedroom 1: 11'2 x 9'3 (3.41m x 2.82m)
- Bedroom 2: 10'9 x 9'7 (3.28m x 2.92m)
- Bedroom 3: 9'6 x 8'6 (2.90m x 2.59m)
- Front & Rear Gardens
- Garage & Off road parking
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-68172977.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 24204110. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Cubitt & West, Crowborough. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.