4 bedroom terraced house for salePrissick Street, HARTLEPOOL
- DECEPTIVE IN SIZE
- 4 BEDROOMED TERRACED HOUSE
- MASTER BEDROOM WITH EN SUITE SHOWER ROOM/WC
- FRONT & REAR GARDENS
THIS DECEPTIVE IN SIZE 4 BEDROOMED TERRACED HOUSE IS ON THE POPULAR HEADLAND ESTATE, located close to local amenities, beaches and schools. Perfect for anyone wanting to live near the sea. Externally are gardens to front and rear.
THIS DECEPTIVE IN SIZE 4 BEDROOMED TERRACED HOUSE IS ON THE POPULAR HEADLAND ESTATE, located close to local amenities, beaches and schools. Perfect for anyone wanting to live near the sea, peer beyond the welcoming entrance to find the layout comprising, living room, kitchen/diner, pantry, downstairs wc, rear lobby, rear extension/snug, rear garden/patio area, to the first floor there are three bedrooms and a family bathroom, to the second floor is a master bedroom with en suite and walk in wardrobe. Externally are gardens to front and rear.
UPVC Double Glazed door to front, staircase to First Floor.
Lounge 15' x 12' 8" ( 4.57m x 3.86m )
UPVC Double Glazed window to front aspect, radiator, telephone and TV points.
Kitchen/ Diner 13' 5" x 10' 8" ( 4.09m x 3.25m )
range of wall and base units with matching work surfaces, sink with mixer tap, 4 ring electric hob, built in double oven, UPVC Double Glazed window, patio door to rear, radiator, understairs storage cupboard, door to;
Utility Room 10' 7" x 4' 5" ( 3.23m x 1.35m )
range of wall and base units, single bowl single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap, UPVC Double Glazed window to rear aspect, recess for washing machine.
low level flush WC, wash hand basin.
Third Reception Room/ Snug 7' 8" x 7' 2" ( 2.34m x 2.18m )
UPVC Double Glazed window to rear aspect, telephone and TV points.
First Floor Landing
Bedroom 2 11' 7" x 9' ( 3.53m x 2.74m )
UPVC Double Glazed window to front aspect, radiator, built in wardrobes.
Bedroom 3 10' 7" x 9' 9" ( 3.23m x 2.97m )
UPVC Double Glazed window to rear aspect, radiator.
low level flush WC, wash hand basin, panelled bath with over bath shower, UPVC Double Glazed window to rear aspect.
Bedroom 4 8' 7" x 6' 6" ( 2.62m x 1.98m )
UPVC Double Glazed window to front aspect, radiator, stairs to Second Floor.
Bedroom 1 13' 9" x 12' ( 4.19m x 3.66m )
Velux window to rear aspect, laminate style flooring, spotlights, radiator.
En Suite Shower Room / Wc
double shower, vanity style wash hand basin, bidet, WC, Velux window to rear aspect, door to walk in wardrobe.
mainly patio area with mature shrubbery.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-68244212.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HAR110101. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Manners & Harrison, Hartlepool. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.