4 bedroom detached house for saleBurghfield Bridge, Burghfield, Reading
- Formal reception room with Inglenook fireplace
- 31ft home cinema with air conditioning
- Tennis court / full size basketball court
- Gymnasium with separate sauna
- Contemporary downstairs shower room
- 24ft Kitchen breakfast room with under floor heating
- Master suite with dressing area and modern en suite
- Three further bedrooms with en suite bathroom to the second bedroom
- Integrated stereo surround system
- Double garage
This fine extended family home is situated in semi-rural surroundings within close proximity to the Kennet and Avon Canal.
Offering spacious and impressive living accommodation throughout, the property has been subject to much improvement.
It now benefits from a formal living room with an inglenook fireplace, dining room with wood burner, study, cloakroom, kitchen/breakfast room with marble worktops and Chinese slate flooring, separate utility room, downstairs shower room, family room, gymnasium with sauna, master bedroom with extensive range of wardrobes and a dressing area and en-suite, three further bedrooms (with an en-suite bathroom for the second bedroom), and a home cinema.
Externally the property is set in spacious and secluded grounds with a tennis court/basketball court and irrigation system.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-68261111.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HUB172460. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Romans, Tilehurst. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.