2 bedroom end of terrace house for saleSaughs Drive, Robroyston, Glasgow
- Home Report Value £120,000
- End Terraced Villa
- Two Bedrooms
- Gas Central Heating
- Double Glazing
- Rear Gardens, EER D
** Home Report Value £120,000 ** Two Bedroom End Terraced Villa in Robroyston, ideally situated for ease of access to motorway networks, giving access to Glasgow city centre and beyond. EER D
** Home Report Value £120,000 **
Allen & Harris are delighted to present to the market this two bedroom end terraced villa. The accommodation comprises reception hallway with storage cupboard off, open plan lounge with access through to fitted kitchen with a range of base and wall mounted units and door giving access to the enclosed rear gardens.
On the upper level there are two bedrooms, master with fitted mirrored wardrobes and a family bathroom with three piece suite and electric shower over bath.
The property further benefits from gas central heating and double glazed window units and good sized gardens which are enclosed to the rear with ample space for outdoor living/dining
Early internal viewing is strongly advised to appreciate the location and accommodation contained within.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BIS106266. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Bishopbriggs Glasgow. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.