3 bedroom detached house for saleAldwick Road, Bognor Regis
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Detached Character Property
- Immaculate throughout
- Two Courtyard Gardens
- Utility room
- Two Reception Rooms
- Walking Distance to the Sea
Fox and Sons are happy to present this immaculate three bedroom character property. With just a stone throw away from the sea this property really is in a perfect location. The property comprises of a kitchen, separate utility room, large lounge, dining area, family bathroom and courtyard gardens.
Fox and sons are delighted to present this this beautifully presented character property. The property offers tons of character throughout from fireplaces in the Bedrooms to a Stable Door. The property is immaculate and the current owners have spent a lot of time putting in features that reflect the property well.
The property benefits from Three Bedrooms, a family bathroom, a Kitchen with separate utility room and spacious lounge with separate dining room. The current owners have really used the space well throughout the property; this would really suit someone looking to get down by the coast. This property is situated within a stone throw away from the sea as well as being local to the town centre and local shops and restaurants.
Another benefit of this beautiful detached house is the sweet courtyard gardens at either side. Fully decked for easy maintenance they also have matured shrubs and flower beds making it look very pretty. They currently have a space for their hens which could be changed to a vegetable patch for those who have green fingers.
Again this property would really suit the person looking for a seaside retreat or a cosy character filled home. So please don't hesitate in calling or emailing us today to arrange a viewing.
Lounge 11' 10" x 9' 9" ( 3.61m x 2.97m )
Double glazed window to front, gas fire place, radiator, TV point, stone flooring and spot lights
Dining Room 9' 9" x 9' 7" ( 2.97m x 2.92m )
Double glazed window to front, double glazed door leading to court yard, radiator, under stairs cupboard, spot lights and stone flooring.
Utility Room 8' 5" x 3' 1" ( 2.57m x 0.94m )
Double glazed window to side, space for fridge freezer, plumbing for washing machine, boiler, tiled floor.
Kitchen 19' x 5' 8" ( 5.79m x 1.73m )
Bespoke made fitted wall and base units, two double glazed windows to back, double glazed door to side, radiator, gas range cooker, phone charge points, butlers sink, two wooden dressers and tiled floor.
Bedroom 1 10' 5" x 9' 10" ( 3.17m x 3.00m )
Double glazed sash window to front, carpet, feature fireplace, radiator, TV point and wooden door to hall.
Bedroom 2 10' 9" x 9' 10" ( 3.28m x 3.00m )
Double glazed sash window to front, carpet, feature fireplace, radiator, TV point, shower cubical and wooden door to hall.
Bedroom 3 6' 6" x 9' 10" ( 1.98m x 3.00m )
Double glazed window to side, carpet and telephone point.
Bathroom 9' 3" x 6' 2" ( 2.82m x 1.88m )
Frosted double glazed window to side, heated towel rail, hand basin, toilet, bath with mixer taps and connected shower, tiled floor, wooden cladding on walls.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-68290451.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BRG104905. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Bognor Regis. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.