3 bedroom detached bungalow for saleChurch Hill, Ramsey, Harwich
- 10 Year Premier building Guarantee
- No Onward Chain
- Cul De Sac Living
- Prime Location
Plot 9 at WINDMILL VIEW is a 873 square foot bungalow that is being launched with an OPEN HOUSE on Saturday 19th AUGUST, please contact William H Brown Harwich to arrange an appointment between the hours of 10.00 - 16.00.
Welcome to Windmill View, a delightful collection of just 9 detached bungalows on the Essex Coast. These superb 2 & 3 bedroom bungalows offer stunning meadow views from many of the plots with the privacy of an established wood to the rear of the development.
*Contemporary fitted kitchen units*
*Duropal laminate worktops with upstands
*Duel fuel range cooker
*American style fridge freezer
*Integrated dish washer
Bathroom & En-Suites
*White 3 Piece sanitary ware with chrome fittings
*Hand shower attachment to bath
*Half tiled walls
*Fitted vanity units
*Heated towel rails
*Block paved parking for 2 cars
*Turfed rear garden
*Shed in rear garden with power and light connected
*Block paved patios with outside lighting
*Planting to front gardens
*10 year Premier Guarantee building warranty
*Energy efficient gas combination boiler heating system
*Lifestyle floors Colosseum flooring to kitchen, bathrooms, en-suites and hallways
*Carpets to bedrooms*
*Downlighters to kitchen, bathrooms, en-suites and hallway
*Contemporary Burford skirting and architrave
*Fitted wardrobe to bedroom 1
*Low maintenance UPVC windows, external doors, fascias and soffits
*Mains operated smoke alarm
*Level access to front door
CGI's, images, dimensions, specifications and plans are provided for guidance purposes only, may be of previous developments and not specific to this plot and may differ from the finished development.
*A choice of colours may be available subject to the stage of construction.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HAW105806. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Harwich Dovercourt. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.