3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleArdnahoe Place, Toryglen, Glasgow
- EPC Rating Band D
- END TERRACE VILLA, GOOD SIZE LOUNGE
- DINING ROOM / BEDROOM FOUR
- WC & FAMILY BATHROOM
- THREE BEDROOMS
- FRONT & REAR GARDENS
- REQUIRES INTERNAL UPGRADING
Offering this THREE bedroom family home in popular locale. The property requires a degree of modernisation which has been reflected in the asking price. Early viewing advised.
Allen & Harris are offering to the market this THREE bedroom end terrace villa to the market. On the lower level the property comprises entrance hallway, lounge, kitchen, separate dining room (4th bedroom), vestibule/utility area and downstair WC.
On the upper level there are three bedrooms and family bathroom.
Externally there are extensive gardens to front, side and rear, including driveway.
The property is well positioned in a desirable location, with good primary and secondary schooling nearby. There are a host of local amenities including 24 hour Asda, great transport links and easy access to Glasgow`s motorway network.
Requiring some internal modernisation, early viewings are highly recommended to appreciate the potential this property has to offer.
Dining Room / Bedroom 4
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-68292173.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BSD105404. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Burnside Glasgow. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.